Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not a mystical or magical process. The goal of Search Engines is to provide the most relevant results for a specific keyword search. Following Google's launch of Hummingbird we've seen a stronger focus on topics over just keywords.
SEO now consists of targeting your website based on those keyterms, topics and semantic variations to which your product or service is specifically relevant.
In a nutshell, we make your site relevant to the target keywords/topic and we do it the way Google wants.
A standard SEO campaign consists of the following:
• Site Analysis: An overall analysis is first performed on the site such as design, layout, navigation, Meta content, web copy, architecture, load-time and more.
• Topical Identification, Segmenting and Building : We analyze the specifics of your offering and determine the concepts and topics that can be voiced on-site, we develop out these topics and move forward to the stage of keyword and term generation.
• Keyword Research & List Building : Research and development of competitive keywords and drill-down keywords. We build a list of relevant terms and associative keywords to build the relevance of your website in order to rank the site high and drive targeted traffic.
• Competitive Analysis: The competitive analysis is used to determine the level of difficulty in ranking the site higher than the competition. It is also used to determine if your competitors are actively optimizing their websites and for which keywords.
• Link Audit: We perform an analysis of your websites internal and external links and determine their value. We provide recommendations for the modification or removal of any links which require it. If you've been hit by Penguin 2.0 or have received an Unnatural Links notification then we can work to analyze and remove unnatural links and submit a Reinclusion Request.
• Optimization of Content: Optimizing the textual content to promote relevance, target keyword density, prominence and more. There are over 200 signals which Google uses to rank websites. Many of these are based on the aspects of your onsite content.
• Optimization of Site Code/Architecture (title, description, keywords, content-code ratio): Meta information is used to provide additional information about HTML documents so that the Search Engine crawlers are able to index the information more accurately.
• Custom Site Map Creation : The creation of a site map page enables SE spiders better crawling of the site. We create Google sitemaps, as well as standard and dynamic sitemaps.
• Search Engine and Directory Submissions: We use our own techniques to get pages spidered and indexed in a period of days to a few weeks. We also submit to the top Internet directories, such as DMOZ, Yahoo and others.
Email us or call us at 1-888-265-6007 for SEO Services in Los Angeles, nationally or internationally.
Effective White Hat SEO for eCommerce, International & Local Businesses from SEO professionals with over 15 years experience
Dynamic CMS websites for eCommerce, blogs, and businesses featuring SEO Built-In™ - so your SEO campaign launches when your site does.
Using a blend of methodology, copy, design and technology we convert more visitors into revenue
Building your brand's awareness, authority and reputation via key Social Media channels.